Not much new content this week, the only real one being a new entry in my Women of Jump series of posts, but at the same time I’ve reposted all the original posts in the series to the FEV extra blog, for easier consumption. So here they all are:
- **NEW** Women of Jump – Daisuke Higuchi (Whistle!, Go Ahead)
- Women of Jump – Yumi Hotta (Hikaru no Go, Yuuto, Hajiman Challenge! Manga for the First Time)
- Women of Jump – Sho Aimoto (Muddy, The Infirmary’s Shinigami)
- Women of Jump – Mizuki Kawashita (Lilim Kiss, Strawberry 100%, First Love Limited, Ane Doki, (G) Edition, Hand & Mouth)
- Women of Jump – Namie Odama (Junjou Pine, Shonen Esper Nejime, Idol Jigokuhen, Spar*Takashi, Motemushi Oja Kabuto King)
More of these are coming, each post profiling each creator’s work under the “Jump” label. The Namie Odama one will become increasingly relevant in about 13 days’ time, too. For obvious reasons.